+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On June 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 495.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On June 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with an amendment favorably.
On January 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H435-437)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3776.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H435-439)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 3, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 357.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-483.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 14, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)