+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-119. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On January 10, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On January 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On January 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S68-69)
On December 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On December 18, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H10148-10149)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3759.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10148-10152)
- Mr. Estes (KS) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (114)