+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On August 18, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-49. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 7, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4894)
On January 31, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On January 30, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 388 - 0 (Roll no. 66). (text: CR H713)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H719-720)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 374.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H713-714)
- Mr. McClintock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
January 30, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 388
- Absent: 44