+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (24)
On December 26, 1985 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 99-216.
- Signed by President.
On December 24, 1985 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On December 19, 1985 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On December 19, 1985 in the Senate:
- House Agreed to Senate Amendments by Yea-Nay Vote: 344 - 3 .
- Passed Senate with amendments by Voice Vote.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
- By Senator Roth from Committee on Governmental Affairs filed written report. Report No. 99-227.
- S.AMDT.1430 Amendment SP 1430 agreed to in Senate by Voice Vote.
- S.AMDT.1430 Proposed by Senator Byrd for Senator Metzenbaum. To strike the Forrest Marbury House Project.
On December 11, 1985 in the Senate:
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Approved for reporting with amendments favorably.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Reported to Senate by Senator Roth with amendments. Without written report.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 460.
On November 20, 1985 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On November 19, 1985 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Measure Considered in House as in the Committee of the Whole.
- Called up by House as D.C. Business.
On November 13, 1985 in the House:
- Placed on Union Calendar No: 219.
- Reported to House by House Committee on District of Columbia. Report No: 99-372.
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 8, 1985 in the House:
- For Previous Action See H.R.3671 .
- Referred to House Committee on District of Columbia.
+ − Amendment
To strike the Forrest Marbury House Project.
+ − Sponsor