+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (16)
On July 31, 1990 in the House:
- Laid on the table. See S. 1543 for further action.
On July 30, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Subsequently, pursuant to a unanimous consent agreement by Mr. Montgomery, the ordering of the yeas and nays was vacated and the question will be put to a voice vote.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On ordering a second Agreed to without objection.
- Mr. Gillmor demanded a second on the motion to suspend the rules.
- Mr. Manton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 7, 1990 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 20, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Libraries and Memorials.
On November 16, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor