+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 28, 1996 in the House:
- See S.1711 .
On July 18, 1996 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Parks, Preservation and Recreation.
On July 17, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 16, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Stump moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 27, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 328.
- Reported by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 104-649 .
On June 20, 1996 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 19, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsor