+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On June 9, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-116.
- Signed by President.
On May 30, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 20, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3192)
On May 19, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4449)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3658.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4449-4451)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 5, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (298)