+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (17)
On February 1, 2016 in the Senate:
- Star Print ordered on the bill.
On December 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On December 16, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR 12/15/2015 H9314)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H9341)
On December 15, 2015 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9314-9318)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3654.
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Royce objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
On December 9, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 3, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On September 30, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Intelligence (Permanent)
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Intelligence (Permanent Select), for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (20)