+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 16, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On May 15, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 394 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 365 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Smith moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 11, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 334.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 112-478 .
On April 25, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 19, 2012 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security Discharged.
On February 7, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On January 20, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (55)