+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On August 25, 2021 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 117-38. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 24, 2021 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 10, 2021 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 9, 2021 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6104)
On June 16, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On June 15, 2021 in the House:
- Pursuant to section 8 of H. Res. 473, and the motion offered by Mr. McGovern, the following bills passed under suspension of the rules: H.R. 293; H.R. 587; H.R. 610, as amended; H.R. 1144, as amended; H.R. 1703, as amended; H.R. 1921; H.R. 2008; H.R. 2332, as amended; H.R. 2545; and H.R. 3642, as amended. (consideration: CR H2792-2799; text: CR H2797-2798)
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 473, proceedings on H.R. 3642 are considered vacated.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3642.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2782-2785; text: CR H2782)
- Ms. Waters moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 28, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (310)