+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8122-8124)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3635.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8122-8124)
- Ms. Jenkins (KS) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 10, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 724.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 115-933, Part I.
On September 5, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On August 1, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (82)