+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 8, 1994 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On October 4, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 3, 1994 in the House:
- Mr. Miller moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 451.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 103-805.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On September 28, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Discharged.
On September 22, 1994 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On January 21, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
On January 11, 1994 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
On November 21, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor