+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On May 21, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On May 20, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4509)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3610.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4509-4515)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 13, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 330.
- Committee on Education and the Workforce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 113-447, Part I.
On April 30, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 29, 2014 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Discharged.
On January 22, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training.
On January 9, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On November 21, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (45)