+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On January 15, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On January 14, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.
On December 21, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On December 20, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Government Reform, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Transportation and Infrastructure, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor