+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7173-7175)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 36.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7173-7176)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 12, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 115.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 116-153.
On June 20, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 12, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (102)