+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 4, 2020 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-208. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On November 24, 2020 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 17, 2020 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 16, 2020 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6693)
On September 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 19, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7814-7815)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3589.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7814-7816)
- Mr. San Nicolas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 9, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Mr. Thompson (CA).
On June 27, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (300)