+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 1, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
On October 31, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8283)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3567.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8283-8284)
- Mr. Crawford moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 26, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 272.
- Reported by the Committee on Agriculture. H. Rept. 115-372.
On October 4, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 1, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry.
On July 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Agriculture.
- Introduced in House