+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On November 23, 1993 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On November 20, 1993 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 20, 1993 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Studds moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 18, 1993 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Environment and Natural Resources Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 17, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment and Natural Resources.
On November 16, 1993 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
+ − Sponsor