+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 29, 2006 in the Senate:
On November 16, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On November 15, 2005 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3507 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Musgrave moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 28, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor