+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On September 22, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 236.
On September 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On September 18, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 248 - 177, 1 Present (Roll no. 506). (text: CR H6143-6144)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6167)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 3504, the Chair put the question on passage of the bill and by voice vote announced that the ayes had prevailed. Ms. Chu demanded the yeas and nays, and the Chair postponed further proceedings on passage of the bill until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H6152)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 3504.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3134 and H.R. 3504.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 421. (consideration: CR H6143-6152)
On September 17, 2015 in the House:
- Rule H. Res. 421 passed House.
On September 16, 2015 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 421 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3134 and H.R. 3504.
On September 15, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 18, 2015: On Passage
- Yeas: 248
- Nays: 177
- Present/NV: 1
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsors (99)