+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On January 28, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On January 27, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H589-590)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 350.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H589-592)
- Mr. Sensenbrenner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 5.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-9, Part I.
On January 26, 2015 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H560-561)
On January 21, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 14, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (75)