+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On June 9, 2015 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Hearings held.
On January 8, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On January 7, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H82)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 35.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H82-83)
- Mr. Smith (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 6, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House