+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On July 9, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On July 8, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5842-5843)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3488.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5842-5845)
- Mr. Meehan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 3, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 383.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 113-511, Part I.
On June 11, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 20, 2014 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 20, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security.
On November 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (155)