+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 18, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 411 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On May 13, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 347 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Watt moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 8, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (296)