+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (19)
On September 11, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5967-5968)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS - The Chair announced that proceedings would now resume on H.R. 3461 which had been postponed from Thursday, September 10, 2015.
- On passage Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 162 - 269, 1 Present (Roll no. 493).
On September 10, 2015 in the House:
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 412. (consideration: CR H5911-5935; text of measure as introduced: CR H5911)
- Rule H. Res. 412 passed House.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Resolution provides for consideration of 3 measures: H. Res. 411; H.R.3460; and H.R. 3461.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with three hours of debate on H.R. 3461.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H5935)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - The Chair put the question on passage of H.R. 3461 and by voice vote announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Royce demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of passage until a time to be announced.
On September 9, 2015 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 412 Reported to House. Resolution provides for consideration of 3 measures: H. Res. 411; H.R.3460; and H.R. 3461.
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, the Judiciary, Oversight and Government Reform, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 11, 2015: On Passage
- Yeas: 162
- Nays: 269
- Present/NV: 1
- Absent: 1
+ − Sponsor