+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On October 5, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On October 1, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 251 - 173 (Roll no. 533). (text: CR H6761)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6778-6779)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 3457, the Chair put the question on passage and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Royce demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on passage until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H6768)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 3457.
- The resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 3457, consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R. 1735 and for motions to suspend the rules.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 449. (consideration: CR H6761-6768)
On September 18, 2015 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H6143)
On September 9, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
October 1, 2015: On Passage
- Yeas: 251
- Nays: 173
- Absent: 10
+ − Sponsors (119)