+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (18)
On April 23, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-167. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On April 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On April 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S2015)
On February 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 304.
On January 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H430-432)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3445.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H430-435)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 3, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 358.
- Reported by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-484.
On September 28, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (9)