+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On January 28, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to Maritime Administration for report.
- Executive Comment Requested from Coast Guard.
On January 14, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On December 7, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On December 6, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor