+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On January 14, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On December 7, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On December 6, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor