+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1097-1098)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3397.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1097-1100)
- Mr. Knight moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 420.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-558.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (31)