+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On September 6, 2017 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6667-6671)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3388.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6660-6667, H6677-6678)
- Mr. Latta moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 5, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 212.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-294.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 54 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (32)