+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-349.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7897)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H9060)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H9060)
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Mr. Shuster asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On July 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House