+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On April 18, 2002 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-167.
- Signed by President.
On April 9, 2002 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 25, 2002 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On March 22, 2002 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On March 22, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On March 21, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 340.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Reported by Senator Lieberman without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Governmental Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 15, 2002 in the Senate:
- Committee on Governmental Affairs referred to Subcommittee on International Security, Proliferation and Federal Services.
On December 19, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On December 18, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 393 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3379 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Davis, Jo Ann moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 29, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor