+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 18, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-251.
- Signed by President.
On December 12, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 11, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 10, 2014 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6580)
On September 16, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 15, 2014 in the House:
- Mr. Fitzpatrick moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7504-7506)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3374.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7504-7505)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 15, 2014 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Prior to Referral.
On January 9, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On October 29, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (32)