+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (19)
On March 21, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-89.
- Signed by President.
On March 18, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On March 13, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate, under the order of 3/13/2014, having received 60 votes in the affirmative, without amendment by Yea-Nay Vote. 72 - 22. Record Vote Number: 78.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: S1627-1632)
On March 6, 2014 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 317.
On March 5, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3370.
- Mrs. Capito moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2128-2139)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 306 - 91 (Roll no. 91). (text: CR H2128-2132)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2141-2142)
- The Clerk was authorized to correct section numbers, punctuation, and cross references, and to make other necessary technical and conforming corrections in the engrossment of H.R. 3370.
On October 29, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Rules
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Votes (2)
March 13, 2014: On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370
- Yeas: 72
- Nays: 22
- Absent: 6
March 4, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 306
- Nays: 91
- Absent: 33
+ − Sponsors (238)