+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On August 2, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-44. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On July 28, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 27, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Yea-Nay Vote. 98 - 2. Record Vote Number: 175. (consideration: CR S4387-4389)
On July 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 419 - 3 (Roll no. 413). (text: CR H6241-6261)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6278-6279)
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3364.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6241-6268)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Intelligence (Permanent Select), the Judiciary, Oversight and Government Reform, Armed Services, Financial Services, Rules, Ways and Means, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House