+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 26, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
On April 25, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 312 - 111 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3336 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Lucas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 8, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 269.
- Reported by the Committee on Agriculture. H. Rept. 112-390 .
On January 25, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management Discharged.
On November 29, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management.
On November 3, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Agriculture.
+ − Sponsor