+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On June 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On June 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On June 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5033)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3331.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5032-5034)
- Mr. Walden moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 8, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 555.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-720, Part I.
On May 9, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 25, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (14)