+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 253.
On October 25, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8184-8188)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3329.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8183-8191)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 24, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 268.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-366, Part I.
On September 28, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
On July 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (115)