+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On January 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H59-60)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3320.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H59-62)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 28, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On July 19, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (28)