+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On April 9, 1992 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 448.
On March 31, 1992 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On March 30, 1992 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Swift moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 16, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Elections.
On September 11, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor