+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On May 17, 2002 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-178.
- Signed by President.
On May 7, 2002 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 1, 2002 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On April 30, 2002 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On April 30, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On April 25, 2002 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 360.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Reported by Senator Jeffords without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Environment and Public Works. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On December 14, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On December 12, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 11, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 401 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3282 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 14, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On November 13, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor