+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On December 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On November 30, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8423)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3279.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8423-8426)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 270.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-351.
On October 27, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 22, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice Discharged.
On September 8, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
On July 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (8)