+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On June 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
On June 20, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 13, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (66)