+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On October 5, 2004 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 108-319.
- Signed by President.
On September 24, 2004 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 16, 2004 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 15, 2004 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 15, 2004 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On May 20, 2004 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 533.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Domenici without amendment. With written report No. 108-277 .
On April 28, 2004 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 10, 2004 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands and Forests. Hearings held.
On October 29, 2003 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On October 28, 2003 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3249 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Saxton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 8, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.
On October 3, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor