+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On August 23, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-56. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 13, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 31, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5217)
On July 25, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 24, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7290)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3245.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7290-7291)
- Mr. DeFazio moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On June 13, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (27)