+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On July 12, 2013 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-16.
- Signed by President.
On July 2, 2013 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 28, 2013 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 27, 2013 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5509-5510)
On May 22, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 21, 2013 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 324.
- Mr. Cotton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2817-2819)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2830-2831)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 415 - 0 (Roll no. 165). (text: CR H2817-2818)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 21, 2013: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 415
- Absent: 18
+ − Sponsors (325)