+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (23)
On August 16, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-48. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 7, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4716)
On July 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On July 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 405 - 0 (Roll no. 409). (text: CR H6158-6165)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6197-6198)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6158-6170)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3218.
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 179.
- Committee on Armed Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-247, Part I.
On July 19, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 17, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On July 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (118)