+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 27, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On September 26, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5891-5892)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3216.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5891-5892)
- Mr. Miller (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 6, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 27, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E1131)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (12)