+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On March 14, 2002 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 217.
- Committee on Education and the Workforce discharged.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
On February 14, 2002 in the House:
- Referred sequentially to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce for a period ending not later than March 14, 2002 for consideration of such provisions of the bill and amendment as fall within the jurisdiction of that committee pursuant to clause 1, rule X.
- House Committee on Transportation Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than March 14, 2002.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 107-360 , Part I.
On November 7, 2001 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 24 - 18.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On November 2, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On November 1, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor